Intern, Business Process Automation (Excel, VBA)
Lundbeck Group Business Services Krakow (GBS Krakow) is a strategic part of Lundbeck, a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, specialized in brain diseases. We are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. To fulfill this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of pharmaceuticals across the world. For more than 70 years, Lundbeck has been at the forefront of neuroscience research.
In Krakow, we contribute to this mission by delivering best-in-class operations and advice to the Lundbeck Group in the areas of Finance Operations, Finance Compliance & Reporting, Procurement, IT & Business Process and System Support, People Services, Legal, Compliance & Sustainability; Process Efficiency as well as People Analytics, Process Excellence, Project Management, and others.
We are looking for an ambitious person passionate about process automations and feels comfortable working with various data types who would like to gain experience in continuous improvement methodologies and become a part of Business Engagement & Digital Transformation Team. If it sounds like you, why don’t you join Lundbeck community consisting of more than 5,600 employees in more than 50 countries, all driven by an inspiring purpose of restoring brain health.
Joining Business Engagement & Digital Transformation Team you will be responsible for creation and maintenance of VBA automations. You will support your colleagues in preparation of various reports, data analysis and automation of daily tasks through macros and Excel formulas. You will also have a chance to learn about the specifics of Project Management and Continuous Improvement.
Business Engagement & Digital Transformation Team focuses on delivering system and process transformation projects to support Lundbeck in executing the long term strategy. As our intern you will very closely collaborate with Process Mining Analyst, Project Managers, Process&system Owners and various stakeholders across company.
- Creating VBA automations and maintaining MS Excel advanced workbooks
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining existing macros using MS Excel VBA
- Create macro technical documentation according to macro governance policy
- Cooperating with stakeholders to define technical requirements and meet business needs
- Preparations of statistics and ad-hoc reports
- Identifying areas for further automation
- Currently studying Computer Science, Economic Analysis, Statistics or numerical related degree(at least 3rd year bachelor or master’s degree student)
- Very good command of Excel (complex formulas, pivot tables)
- VBA knowledge (ability to write and troubleshoot simple macros)
- English at B2 level
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to data quality, visualization skills
- Experience developing/working with Financial Industry would be an asset
- Strong communication skills
- CI mindset and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Availability of min. 30 hours per week
Lundbeck offers an energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments). We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health. Your dedication is crucial - that is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to our purpose.
If you are looking for meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – Lundbeck GBS Krakow is the place for you. Develop your career and be your best!
Highlights of selected benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements and top-notch equipment
- Unique recognition system with attractive rewards
- Comfortable and modern office with well-equipped relax rooms
- Robust integration and event framework
Lotte Wedel Sp. z o.o.
POZNAJ WYJĄTKOWE SKŁADNIKI SWOJEJ PRZYSZŁEJ PRACY. To będą Twoje zadania: Poszukiwanie innowacyjnych rozwiązań opakowań w odpowiedzi na wymagania konsumenta. Współpraca z Działem Komercyjnym w przygotowaniu Briefu Produktowego i przełożeniu Insight’ów...
Agencja Restrukturyzacji i Modernizacji Rolnictwa
Stanowisko pracy ds. aktualizacji i eksploatacji baz referencyjnych LPIS/GIS Liczba poszukiwanych kandydatów/ wymiar etatu: 1 osoba/1 etat – umowa o pracę na czas określony w celu zastępstwa pracownika Oferujemy: stabilną pracę za atrakcyjne...