As an Infrastructure Analyst, you’ll become a member of Aon’s Global Event Management Team under Technology Restoration and Availability Command Center. You’ll be responsible for Infrastructure/Event Management in the “Follow the Sun” model (during polish business hours) for the EMEA region by tracking events and incidents in our Central Event Aggregator, as well as escalating more advanced, and resolving already escalated issues by taking on appropriate actions defined in our runbooks.
This role is open to remote working arrangement with the requirement of being able to visit the Cracow-based office should there be the demand (averagely once a quarter).
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
The responsibilities will include:
- Event Monitoring for Applications and Infrastructure in the Central Event Aggregator.
- Providing Event Management Support to Infrastructure Platforms (Windows/Linux Servers.
- Monitoring the alerts during shift time and taking appropriate actions defined in runbook documents (L1/L2 restoration scenarios)
- Adequately addressing escalated issues as well as escalating more complex incidents to L3 line of support.
As an Infrastructure Analyst you’ll have the opportunity to become a part of a global team providing support for Aon’s Technology Operations. By working in close cooperation with other Members of the Team from i.e., India & USA you’ll get a chance to learn more about multiple event management tools as well as gain insight into the global organization’s processes from the technological perspective.
- Up to 2 years of hands-on experience in IT Service Desk environment.
- Communicative English – at least on B2+ level.
- Sound knowledge of Windows Operating System – troubleshooting, setting and configuring servers Win2K8, Win2K12) OR Linux platform – managing and troubleshooting complex environment build on Unix/Linux platform.
- Server performance monitoring and analysis, knowledge around how to use ProcMon and Xperf.
- Knowledge and fair understanding of IT-L service desks methodologies.
- Understanding of Window’s Hardening process and how to analyze the core dumps.
- Knowledge of any of database technologies (i.e., Oracle/ SQL/ Db2) would be an asset.
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, domestic partner status, or other legally protected status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer. People with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Logwin Poland Sp. z o.o.
Wojkowice (pow. wrocławski, gm. Żórawina)
Jakie zadania na Ciebie czekają? Wsparcie działów operacyjnych w zakresie obsługi systemów informatycznych dla logistyki (rozwiązywanie bieżących problemów związanych z działaniem i obsługą aplikacji – głównie WMS) Wsparcie działów operacyjnych w...
Polcode Sp. z o.o
Currently, we’re looking for Senior Developers to join our team and drive modern software delivery, release quality code, and collaborate across forward-thinking teams. We value soft skills as well as coding chops, and all our projects take an agile approach to...