IaaS Architecture Team Leader
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Create and implement organizational Design to Cloud based services
- Create and design infrastructure building blocks meeting application requirements
- Define technology implementation road map and supplier delivery and TnT plan
- Support TSA Exit activities
- Design Cloud based IaaS building blocks and define Products based on application requirements, act as single point of contact for the business and application teams to design tailored solutions and identify improvement potential
- Ensure security and compliance standards are taken into consideration into the design decisions
- Continuously improve the product in terms of delivery speed, stability and reliability
- Drive automation and modern service delivery principles like DevOps and Reliability Engineering in coordination with chosen hosting supplier
- Lead a global team of architects designing the tailored cloud solutions for Hitachi Energy applications fostering cloud first approach
- Ensure solutions are fit for meeting the availability and performance targets
- Driving innovation through initializing and executing PoC`s for new Cloud technologies to enable these services within Hitachi Energy
- A technical degree in Computer Science or Math or equivalent work experience.
- More than 5 years of experience in Cloud service delivery, working as Architect or Subject Matter Expert with MS Windows and Linux platform and complementary systems.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solution Architect Expert, certification would be an asset
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate, certification would be an asset
- Sound Good knowledge of Azure Cloud services and integration methods/possibilities
- Experience in design and engineering highly available and resilient infrastructure solutions utilizing cloud native services.
- Experience in complex stakeholder scenarios, cross-functional problem solving and good understanding of IT procedures and policies
- Team leading experience
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple demands on time, in cross-functional, virtual and international teams.
RADWAG Wagi Elektroniczne
Radom, ul. Toruńska 5
Miejsce pracy: RADWAG – siedziba w Radomiu, ul. Toruńska 5 Zakres obowiązków: wdrażanie i serwisowanie oprogramowania RADWAG, rozwiązywanie zgłoszeń serwisowych i telefoniczne wsparcie klienta, doradztwo w zakresie zagadnień związanych z systemami...
Narodowy Bank Polski
Do głównych zadań pracownika należeć będzie: udział w bieżących projektach prowadzonych przez NBP. Wymagania wobec kandydatów: wykształcenie wyższe o profilu informatycznym lub pokrewnym, znajomość SQL, umiejętność wytwarzania oprogramowania w...