Digital Product Specialist
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre, we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition, you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
Our team is in Coloplast Business Center in Szczecin, but we cooperate on a daily basis with teams at the headquarter in Humlebaek, Denmark, as well as in the subsidiaries. When joining Coloplast, you will enter a truly global company that offers great opportunities and challenges. Digital Consumer Solutions team is responsible for building the base for the digital solutions and launching them in the markets, so you will be joining an ambitious and energetic team.
About the job
As a Digital Product Specialist, you will join fully scaled agile set-up with a 10-week cadence, where together with Product Owner and Process Manager you will be working on enabling and localizing mobile app initiative.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Enabling a copy of the app in the local language
- Supporting, and later - coordinating - app launch in the market, including coordination between local responsibilities and business stakeholders
- Supporting Product Owner (PO) in testing and documenting new features, and setting them up in the local versions of the app.
- Supporting with new app version releases and documentation
- Qualifying, describing, and prioritizing bugs received from the markets
- Maintaining and optimizing translation process
About the qualifications
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role is a mature, curious, and pro-active team player. You should enjoy working in a dynamic setup, but good team spirit and communication are your values. And if you don’t have required experience, you are ready to jump on a fast-learning curve!
We imagine that you:
- Have strong communication skills in English (company’s official language, day-to-day contact with teams abroad),
- Worked with Content Management Systems (including using basic HTML) like EpiServer or Wordpress,
- Are ready to learn about the dependencies between different systems like CRM or Azure microservices.
It would be nice, but not necessary, if you:
- Worked with translation process and localization management
- Worked as a part of the Scrum team
- Have some experience in performing user acceptance tests, e.g. in JIRA Software
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within e-business, IT, digital innovation, or marketing/communication.
What we offer?
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Attractive benefit package:
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
Thats not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- Great office location (Szczecin) – you are expected to be at the office 2x/week (1 day fixed for entire team)
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Internal trainings
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
If you are curious like we are, and want to know more about our company go to http://www.cpbc.pl
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfil their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.
The administrator of personal data is Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o . with registered office in Szczecin, ul. Piastów 30, 70-064 Szczecin; contact to the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
In addition, we would like to inform that:
- Your personal data will be processed up to six months from the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding the recruitment and selection process will not be taken in an automated manner.
Poczta Polska S.A.
Warszawa, ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8
Wydział Rozwoju Technologii i Techniki Pocztowej Rodzaj zatrudnienia: umowa o pracę Twoje zadania: analizowanie rynku techniki i technologii pocztowej - w szczególności automatycznych systemów sortujących, udział we wdrażaniu urządzeń technicznych...
NES Global Talent
Would you like to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial business within renewables? Would you like to be part of the team building cutting-edge monitoring and controlling solutions for wind power plants solar plants and hydro plants? Then you might be our new...