Digital Marketing Analyst
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
The Global Marketing Operations team is responsible for the management, measurement, and tracking of marketing strategies and tactics supporting the business and sales objectives for the company. This function is part of the Global Digital Marketing Strategy & Ops team, which is responsible for the prudent and thoughtful use of various marketing technologies to drive engagement and interest in our solutions with our customers. The team manages not only our digital web properties but also the entire martech stack, including the marketing automation platform that our marketers rely on for efficient campaign management.
This candidate is passionate about Marketing Technology and understands the value that data can bring to the B2B world. You will be responsible for using data analytics to help our marketers understand how well our digital properties are performing as well as make recommendations on areas of improvement. You are focused on using information to drive the right conversations with our leadership team to help guide investment to the right areas as well as make tactical suggestions which will drive meaningful engagement results.
Web Analytics & Reporting:
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to translate their needs into meaningful and actionable dashboards utilizing Google Data Studio and Tableau
- Set targets, monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure digital performance
- Draw meaningful conclusions from data and identify potential opportunities for improvement via customer journey reporting and attribution approaches
- Provide daily, weekly, and/or monthly performance reports
- Strong understanding of the digital ecosystem on the organic side
Google Analytics Management:
- Manage and govern Google Analytics globally (cleansing profiles, building segments and new goals)
- Audit existing Google Analytics and web tagging implementations and identify areas of improvement
- Proactively monitor customer behavior on our websites to identify potential issues, determine root causes and resolve
- Support new tagging requests by working closely with digital IT team to follow Tealium implementation through to testing
- QA, test, troubleshoot web analytics and tags
- 5+ years of web analytics experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related analytical field
- Expertise of using Googles suite of supporting tools, including Search Console, Analytics, Ads (AdWords), Google Tag Manager highly preferred
- Prior experience with data layer and tag management solutions (Tealium , GTM or equivalent) preferred
- Expertise in building visualizations via Tableau, Data Studio, Power Bi etc. preferred
- 5+ years of web analytics experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sports activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Plan
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Lotte Wedel Sp. z o.o.
POZNAJ WYJĄTKOWE SKŁADNIKI SWOJEJ PRZYSZŁEJ PRACY. To będą Twoje zadania: Poszukiwanie innowacyjnych rozwiązań opakowań w odpowiedzi na wymagania konsumenta. Współpraca z Działem Komercyjnym w przygotowaniu Briefu Produktowego i przełożeniu Insight’ów...
Agencja Restrukturyzacji i Modernizacji Rolnictwa
Stanowisko pracy ds. aktualizacji i eksploatacji baz referencyjnych LPIS/GIS Liczba poszukiwanych kandydatów/ wymiar etatu: 1 osoba/1 etat – umowa o pracę na czas określony w celu zastępstwa pracownika Oferujemy: stabilną pracę za atrakcyjne...