Spacecamp is a global agency with digital roots.
We combine great ideas with ecosystem thinking and technology solutions, which allows us to navigate brands smoothly and efficiently on their missions.
We are an experienced team of digital, marketing, and technology experts with over 15 years of experience in creating regional and global end-to-end digital solutions. We come from a network of global brands, network agencies, media houses, software houses, and startups.
Experience Design is in our DNA and has an impact and influence on how we plan and structure every single touchpoint or asset.
Spacacemp is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG harbors interesting and dynamic ideas that are better off in a start-up environment, although their scale can as well be competitive to network agencies.
- Provide analytics support for existing analytics in digital marketing websites using Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics 360 (GA360) / Google Analytics 4 (GA4) / Google Tag Manager(GTM) / Google Search Console) and Adobe Marketing Cloud (Analytics / Target / Campaign / Launch)
- Analyse functional and technical requirements and provide support for existing sites
- Fix tagging issues if any, addition and testing of tags for new pages or changes in sites
- Search Console set up, third party tags, goals set up for support sites
- Generate reports based on ad-hoc requests for existing analytics
- Review reports and validate data accuracy on specific requests for existing sites
- Provide periodic status update to Client Project Manager and Technical Architect
- Adherence to agile methodology and participate in the scrum ceremonies
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience in analytics support with tools like Google Analytics 360 / Google Tag Manager / Google Search Console OR digital media campaign planning / execution with analytics tool usage
- Experience in manipulating and linking / modeling large data sets in Excel / Google Data Studio
- Ability to interpret / manipulate data to produce answers / insights
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams across time zones is a big plus
- Fluent English
- A Bachelors of Computer Science / Mathematics / Economics or a related field is a big plus
- Helping big, international brands make data-driven decisions, that affect their business
- Being surrounded by experienced and supportive people who create a knowledge-sharing environment and maintain a great atmosphere at work
- Private medical care
- Access to a mental health support platform
- Remote work opportunities/ Workation
- No dress code
- Leisure zone
- Employee referral program
- We would love to get to know you so please send us your CV!#apply
- Phone screening
- Online Interview
- Recruitment task
- Decision & Feedback
PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A
Zakres zadań wykonywanych na stanowisku: koordynacja i realizacja prac projektowych, wdrożeniowych, utrzymaniowych i rozwojowych, zarządzanie incydentami, problemami, zmianami w zakresie określonym w Katalogu Usług ( SAP HCM), dostarczanie rekomendacji oraz...
Warszawa, ul. Sienna 39
Do głównych zadań osoby zatrudnionej należeć będzie: Obsługa i realizacja zgłoszeń od użytkowników końcowych (II linia wsparcia) Wsparcie w procesie migracji zawartości ze środowisk SharePoint 2010, 2013 i 2016 do wersji SharePoint 2019 Przygotowanie...