DevOps Engineer (with Jenkins)
- Supporting container automation/provisioning process based on DevOps tools and solutions
- Administration of cloud/on-prem/hybrid environments, ensuring proper integration of services across the infrastructure landscape
- Development of cloud orchestration application with focus of virtual machines and containers delivery.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Practical experience with Jenkins continuous integration tool.
- Knowledge on DevOps solutions and methodology.
- Experience with GIT based environments especially GitLab or Bitbucket
- Work experience in scripting languages (bash, powershell)
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Basic experience with cloud solutions and services (preferably Azure)
- Knowledge on containerization services (Docker, Kubernetes)
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Tomaszowie Mazowieckim
konserwacja i naprawa sprzętu komputerowego, instalowanie, konfigurowanie i obsługa oprogramowania Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcące