Cognizant Technology Solutions provides strategic advice to clients on issues at the cusp of business and technology. We provide and enhance a value proposition by helping clients tackle business problems. Seasoned consultants work closely with clients onsite to structure their problems, gather data and design solutions and implement those. The duration of a typical client engagement varies from few weeks to years. We work across all industries. Specialists from all industries collaborate with our engagement teams to provide deeper insights into the industry.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for implementing and supporting DevOps for application development, based on various technologies such as: Azure, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes.
- You will need to be familiar with a comprehensive approach to DevOps covering all three aspects: process, people, and tools.
- In our Team you will implement processes such as Agile Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment/Delivery. You will also be responsible for creating PoCs.
- You will regularly interact with customer teams during DevOps support.
- Collaborates with others to design and implement tools that help automate end-to-end processes that involve IT infrastructure and systems.
- Collaborate and Guide other team members to design and develop end to end process aligning to the defined architecture.
- Continuously improve processes to ensure information delivered is of the highest quality, contributing to the overall effectiveness the AZURE/AWS architecture
At least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Expertise in implementing CI-CD in Jenkins, Azure DevOps, AWS DevOps, GitHub, TFS, urban Code/ Octopus deploy for diverse technologies
- Experience and able to design, implement, use, and integrate tools such as Bitbucket, Bamboo, Nexus, Ansible etc. with consideration of the security controls required to deliver the CICD Pipeline
- Experience with DevSecOps Tools such as SonarQube, Blackduck, AquaSec, Twistlock etc.
- Hands on expertise in Linux, shell scripting and common Unix and windows server
- Build Management with Maven, Ant, MSBuild et.,. Rapidly create POC to showcase the solutions
- Designs and implements robust hybrid automation frameworks to satisfy automation needs
- Deep technical knowledge on Cloud-primarily Azure/AWS, but a competitive understanding of Google is a plus
- Experience in Docker, Docker compose, Docker registries, Api gateway
- Experience creating Docker image and orchestrating container deployments using Kubernetes or similar
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Training & development opportunities
- Professional development and clear career path
- Extensive benefits package: medical healthcare & life insurance
- Assistance in moving to Singapore
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
Zarządzanie projektami lub wątkami projektów w obszarze infrastruktury informatycznej Planowanie i zarządzanie pracą zespołu projektowego Terminowa realizacja zadań w projektach (skuteczność operacyjna) Zapewnienie jakości dostarczanych produktów...
ILS sp. z o.o. (Grupa Kapitałowa Inter Cars)
Główne zadania: Analiza biznesowa w obszarze logistycznym: Optymalizacja operacji magazynowych Monitorowanie operacji logistycznych oraz tworzenie zestawień i raportów Analiza kosztów logistyki powiązanych z bieżącymi operacjami sprzedaży mających wpływ na...