Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
In our team we are handling a vast amount of data sources for both our own solutions but also as a staging environment for data between our main systems inside the team, with systems from other teams in Arla or with external data providers and consumers. It is expected that the number of data sources and integrations to be developed is going to increase significantly. As a Data Engineer you will work closely together with Solutions Architects, Developers and business Subject Matter Experts.
Professionally is it expected from the person that will fill the role to have experience in developing solutions in T-SQL or any SQL dialect and to be comfortable to work with data and task/workflow automations. Experience working in a Development, DevOps or DataOps team using the standard software development tools and processes ( CI/CD , IaaC, GIT) is also necessary.
As a person the Data Engineer is expected to be communicative, able to work in an international and diverse environment. Good English skills are necessary in both writing and speaking. The most important is that the person loves to work with data and is motivated by building IT solutions and taking responsibility for their work.
- Developing the Data integrations solutions
- Monitoring and operating the solutions
- Documentation of solutions
- Contributing to the solutions design
- Being the data subject-expert matter in the domain
We are looking for someone who:
- Have 2+ years of experience as Data Warehouse Developer, BI Developer, SQL Developer or Data Engineer
- Is proficient in SQL (T-SQL is an advantage)
- Is proficient in any ETL/ELT/Integration/Workflow/Task Automation tool (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Logic Apps, Azure Function, SSIS etc.)
- Has knowledge of at least one of the popular programming/scripting languages for working with data or task automation
- Shows positive attitude and engagement
- Is open to change and improvements
- Speaks English fluently
Moreover you should have:
- Structured approach and analytic mindset
- Quality oriented
- Curious on technology and self-driven on learning
- International operating environment;
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
Do Twoich zadań należeć będzie: Tworzenie raportów, zapytań SQL na hurtowni danych Teradata, Oracle, Bigdata z wykorzystaniem Google Cloud Platform Prowadzenie analiz w obszarze danych o klientach i usługach firmy telekomunikacyjnej, ścisła współpraca z...
Warszawa, ul. Mysia 2
Zakres obowiązków Obsługa zdarzeń na 1 linii SOC Monitorowanie zdarzeń i wykrywanie incydentów bezpieczeństwa Przyjmowanie i rejestrowanie zgłoszeń od użytkowników Analiza wykrytych incydentów i zagrożeń Współpraca z innymi jednostkami CERT/CSIRT...