CRM D365 Manager
PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Be who you are and be a game changer.
Currently we are looking for a Microsoft D365 Dynamics Manager to join our Technology Consulting team!
- Lead the delivery of the implementation and pre-implementation of Microsoft D365 Dynamics solutions
- Manage project team (Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, IT Architects, Product Owners, Business Users)
- Manage risks, issues, schedule, scope and quality of the deliverables
- Ensure contractual commitments are met and project delivered according to the assumptions
- Oversee the general progress of the project and co-ordinate the work with external teams on Client side
- Act as a single point of contact in terms of ongoing project issues, agreements, scope changes and decisions
- Set-up overall project structure from fick-off till hands-on to Production (Maintenance)
- Make quick and accurate decisions based on input provided by Business and/or IT members of the team
- Ensure understanding of business users and stakeholders goals and expectations
- Moderate meetings and workshops with Project Management representatives from the Clients
- Assess priorities and dependencies between tasks and work components
- Manage scope and traceability of requirements during project lifecycle
- Prepare input for Business Development initiatives and Contribute to the sales process,
- Provide expertise in D365, support team members and estimate work-effort required to accomplish the goal of the project
- Have good fun with building extraordinary teams and relationships with Clients!
- Proven track of delivered projects in Microsoft D365 Dynamics solutions (for Corporates and/or Medium sized companies);
- Good understanding of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) area from both business and IT perspectives;
- Understanding both business and IT aspects of CRM projects;
- Very good communication skills (on operational and managerial level);
- Ability to work closely with business users and IT department;
- Ability to execute and support sales process and business development;
- Understanding of modern IT / Integration concepts and frameworks;
- At least 2+ years in international environment;
- Fluent English;
- Project Management, Agile and D365 certificates are highly welcomed.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience in other Microsoft technologies (i.e. Azure, PowerApps, Microsoft Customer Insights solution);
- Good understanding of Agile;
- Proven track record of working with English speaking teams;
- Strategic thinking and tactical project planning/management skills;
- Russian and/or German.
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience while working with Clients from various industries facing unique challenges;
- Cooperation on innovative projects for reputable polish & international clients;
- Work in a team with experienced project managers, consultants, enterprise & solution architects in a positive cooperation environment;
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment;
- Flexible approach to office & remote work;
- Access to industry specific (technology) & general consulting trainings;
- Ability to take part in after work activities, well-being sessions, team & company wide events.
Send your application today!
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.
Lotte Wedel Sp. z o.o.
POZNAJ WYJĄTKOWE SKŁADNIKI SWOJEJ PRZYSZŁEJ PRACY. To będą Twoje zadania: Poszukiwanie innowacyjnych rozwiązań opakowań w odpowiedzi na wymagania konsumenta. Współpraca z Działem Komercyjnym w przygotowaniu Briefu Produktowego i przełożeniu Insight’ów...
Agencja Restrukturyzacji i Modernizacji Rolnictwa
Stanowisko pracy ds. aktualizacji i eksploatacji baz referencyjnych LPIS/GIS Liczba poszukiwanych kandydatów/ wymiar etatu: 1 osoba/1 etat – umowa o pracę na czas określony w celu zastępstwa pracownika Oferujemy: stabilną pracę za atrakcyjne...