At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdańsk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
We require qualified AUTOSAR engineers to strengthen our engineering team for our Automotive customers (OEM and Tier1) in Europe. The IOT & Engineering Team specializes in delivering the most complex projects which require cross-functional technical skillsets in challenging and dynamic project environments. CP’s area of focus is Product Engineering, Plant Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Manufacturing Operations Management, Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of Things, and Consumer Internet of Things. The team has presence across industries, with extensive traction in Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Telecom Energy and Utilities, Retail, Automotive and Consumer Goods. Clients count on our Manufacturing and IOT expertise to help them architect the bridge between the physical world of sensors, machines, industrial processes, places, people, and the digital world of software, IoT platforms and data. Our Team is young, dynamic, and intercultural - a mix of young graduates, experienced and senior professionals. We capitalize TEAMWORK, act like ONE and support each other.
- Working for a company which has been one of the fastest growing and most successful IT consultancies worldwide for years now,
- A multicultural working environment with an open culture and knowledge sharing,
- Working on innovations within a variety of challenging projects at different customers,
- A visionary and truly passionate team with a high sense of responsibility, integrity and transparency,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits.
- Participate in projects that require AUTOSAR knowledge and expertise.
- Act as a one point of contact for all customer meetings and technical presentations.
- Participate and Lead RFQ responses as and when required.
- Drive delivery by scoping, structuring, and leading engineering engagements.
- Support in the hiring process of Automotive consultants in Poland and nearshore countries.
- Own Technical solutions and delivery for Automotive engineering projects in Europe.
- Handle risks and issues related to the Account, including delivery oversight.
- Work in a matrix organization, responsible for all technical management of projects that are underway.
- Experience in demand fulfillment, collaborating with HR / Ops, Offshore Teams.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Automotive engineering domain;
- Programming skills: Embedded C; optional: C++, JAVA, C#, Python is welcome;
- Understanding of communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet);
- Understanding of Autosar Standard;
- Experience with Autosar configuration tools (ex. DaVinci, Tressos, etc.);
- Familiar with MISRA C rules;
- Experience with UDS protocol / Bootloader / OEM Specific is a plus;
- Experience with debugging methods and tools (e.g. WinIdea, Trace32, Multi, CANoe);
- Adaptive Autosar knowledge is a plus;
- Experience with MicroControllers (Assembler introductory knowledge);
- Fluent in English and German;
- Organized and analytical approach to problem solving;
- Team oriented as well as independent and autonomous operation with “hands-on” mentality.
- Degree or comparable qualification in the field of automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, natural sciences, computer sciences or other engineering sciences or economics.
- Certification or basic knowledge in project management/process management,
- Basic knowledge in Excel macros (VBA), SAP Business Objects, MS Office 365 (Teams, OneNote), collaboration tools (preferred: Confluence), automation
- First experience in automotive, software-development, testing, agile, development frameworks (SAFe, Scrum),
- First experience in leading small teams,
- Intercultural experience.
Czego wymagamy: 2-3 letniego doświadczenia w administracji bazami danych MySQL i PostgreSQL biegłej umiejętności pisania optymalnych zapytań oraz tuningu istniejących umiejętności diagnozowania wąskich gardeł na poziomie bazy oraz ich eliminowania...
Your responsibilities: Design, develop and maintain databases and tables) Design and set up database clusters, backup and recovery processes Create security and backup procedures Improve application codes and increase their efficiency Analysis and solving system...