API Team Leader
Inter Cars Group S.A. is a market leader in the sale of spare parts. We are operating in 20 countries, and we are still expanding. In order to build advantages over our competitors, we connect our future with IT solutions.
- Selecting the project methodologies and technologies - on the basis of the requirements from the Area Architect
- Supervising the execution of team members tasks and the support of employees
- Identifying risks, developing work schedules and roadmap
- Continuously improving the software development process together with the team members
- Taking care of efficient and effective communication within the team
- Collaborating with the business partners and key users of the systems
- Taking care of the proper technical documentation of the product
- At least five years of experience as a Team Leader/Technical Leader.
- Experience in integrating systems.
- Experience with microservices, containers, kubernetes
- Technical knowledge in the area of IT support.
- Experience with services exposing REST API.
- Experience with databases.
- Basic knowlege of networking concepts.
- Experience in bussiness process modeling (UML/BPMN)
- Mentoring skills as well as the willingness to share knowledge and experience
- Ability to work closely with the business
- Experience in working in distributed and remote teams
- Good command of english
- REST API interfaces
- WSO2 Platform
- Databases( PostgreSQL, Scylla, Oracle)
- Monitoring tools (Grafana, Kibana)
- API testing tools(Postman,SoapUI)
- Interesting and challenging job in one of the biggest companies in the Polish automotive industry
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do
- We offer you an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- Office in a convenient location in Warsaw (next to Młociny metro station).
- A home office opportunities
Poczta Polska S.A.
Warszawa, ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8
Wydział Rozwoju Technologii i Techniki Pocztowej Rodzaj zatrudnienia: umowa o pracę Twoje zadania: analizowanie rynku techniki i technologii pocztowej - w szczególności automatycznych systemów sortujących, udział we wdrażaniu urządzeń technicznych...
NES Global Talent
Would you like to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial business within renewables? Would you like to be part of the team building cutting-edge monitoring and controlling solutions for wind power plants solar plants and hydro plants? Then you might be our new...