Adobe Experience Cloud Consultant
PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
PwC Custom Solutions practice is a team of experienced professionals – Software Programmers, Solution Architects and UX / UI Designers. We create solutions from scratch which allows us to use the most efficient technology stack - best for the Client but also interesting for the delivery team. We create applications using the most popular technology like Java which mixed with other components (spring framework) and specific approach (cloud, microservices) allows us to deliver high quality, accessible and reusable solutions. Next to our team of web apps we have a very skilled team of mobile engineers (iOS / Android), which allows us to deliver omnichannel platforms also with mobile access. Everything we implement is analysed in the first phase by our team of UI / UX specialists and architects which design in detail what will be done in the implementation phase. In Custom Solutions practice we believe strongly that people must continually develop their skills and learn new technologies, so we also invest time and budget in new areas like AI, IoT or Blockchain.
- Analysis and creation of requirements in cooperation with Product Owners,
- Configuration of Adobe products (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Real-Time CDP),
- Creating analytical and functional documentation,
- Identifying the needs and adjusting the business functions of the software,
- Independent conducting of workshops with business, technical and UX designers, working out the best solutions,
- Cooperation with architects and developers.
- Base knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager,
- Base knowledge of Adobe Real-Time CDP,
- Knowledge of at least one project notation such as UML, Archimate, BPMN, etc.,
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies,
- Experience in at least one of the workshop methods such as symbolic analysis, brainstorming, event storming,
- Experience with requirements engineering,
- Knowledge of English to the extent that enables communication with clients and other members of the project team.
- Stable employment,
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations,
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market,
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies,
- Training budget,
- Long list of benefits (private health care, multisport, life insurance and more),
- Friendly work atmosphere of a technology company.
PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A
Zakres zadań wykonywanych na stanowisku: koordynacja i realizacja prac projektowych, wdrożeniowych, utrzymaniowych i rozwojowych, zarządzanie incydentami, problemami, zmianami w zakresie określonym w Katalogu Usług ( SAP HCM), dostarczanie rekomendacji oraz...
Warszawa, ul. Sienna 39
Do głównych zadań osoby zatrudnionej należeć będzie: Obsługa i realizacja zgłoszeń od użytkowników końcowych (II linia wsparcia) Wsparcie w procesie migracji zawartości ze środowisk SharePoint 2010, 2013 i 2016 do wersji SharePoint 2019 Przygotowanie...