3D Software developer
For 35 years the IGE + XAO Group has been designing, producing, selling and maintaining a range of Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and dedicated simulation software for electrical engineers.
This software was developed to help companies design and maintain the electrical part of any type of installation. We also offer a complete suite of packages for the functional simulation of electrical installations. IGE + XAO represents 370 people worldwide in 31 locations in 20 countries and more than 96500 worldwide licenses.
The IGE+XAO Group is also presents in the main European countries and in America, through affiliates and subsidiaries. IGE-XAO is now completely owned by Schneider Electric. Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies and software applications that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
IGE+XAO Electrical CAD, PLM and SIMULATION software: ige-xao.com
Schneider Electric: www.se.com
We are currently seeking a Software Developer to join our growing team. This is a very critical role in our product development process. The Software developer writes and maintains code within CAD applications and systems to implement capabilities and features, improve performance and maintainability, while reducing technical debt in alignment with product and technology roadmaps. The Software developer plays a role in Agile planning, providing advice and guidance, and monitoring emerging trends.
- Visual Studio 2019/2022, Visual Studio Code
- C++, C#, C++ CLI, PowerShell
- STL, WPF / MVVM
- T-SQL (MS SQL / SQLite)
- Docker, k8s
- CI/CD / Jenkins
- Azure, Azure devops
- Works with Product Management to understand the challenges that customers and end users face in their day-to-day work and partner with them to design viable solutions
- Recommends viable solutions to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team and reduce technical debt
- Foresees capacity requirements for component usage and identifies limitations
- Provides input into story sizing, backlog refinement, and release planning
- Contributes to product and solution designs to address critical issues and complex problems
- Builds software applications across multiple platforms in response to the needs of stakeholders
- Understands technical architecture and writes software and automated tests that are aligned with agreed upon standards
- Performs trouble-shooting efforts and investigations when necessary
- Provides ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products
- Actively works with less experienced software engineers providing technical guidance and oversight
- Actively participates in the engineering community, staying up to date on new software technologies and best practices and shares insights with others in the organization
- Have a master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar
- Have a solid understanding of .NET, C# and object-oriented concepts
- Experience with 3D software and 3D geometry calculation
- Be willing to take ownership of complex software features all the way through to deployment
- Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team
- Have excellent English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
- Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
- Exciting work in great teams using agile methodologies
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid way of work (office/home)
- Nice work-live balance
- Personal development supported by training programs, internal training programs, on-line learning platforms, daily work with highly-skilled experts
- Participation in projects dedicated for tycoons of aircraft industry, train industry, automotive industry, spaceships industries
- Great work atmosphere
- Attractive social package including among others private medical care, multi-sport cards, language courses
METRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
Your main area of responsibility in this position will include: Acting as Subject Matter Expert for given AR/GL process, Acting as first point of contact in terms of organization of processes, Supporting analysis of differences between as is and to be processes and...
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
W ramach realizacji projektów z dziedziny automatyzacji procesów biznesowych na platformie IBM BPM/BAW. Analiza i modelowanie procesów biznesowych. Implementacja procesów na platformie IBM Business Process Manager (BPM). Implementacja integracji, wymiany danych...