ESCRIBA is a standard software, which belongs to the class of document management systems (DMS) with a focus on document creation. As an ESCRIBA Designer you will be responsible for developing document templates for the whole HR Department and content management. This role requires a constantly and close cooperation with the process management, IT developers, IT product managers, operational teams and layers. Therefore, you need to be comprehensible, open minded, creative and have an analytical mindset.
- develops HR document templates in corporate and legal standards
- develops content, IT structures and the logic behind of it
- develops correspondence between different existing IT tools, back-up systems and servers (such as VIVA, OPTIK, PAGODE, SAMS, SSF etc.)
- develops and performs system and process tests regarding the efficiency and quality
- manages content of the existing structures
- updates the content regarding to the new corporate police, new law or regulations and changes in the corporate structure/hierarchy
- performs troubleshooting for ESCRIBA users
- processes incoming change requests for the documents
- facilitates communication between different process parties
- suggests and develops system, workflows and processes improvements
- initiates research for different parties (PM, operations teams, lawyers, managers) and act as a consultant for document creation process
- develops and updates internal procedures and process descriptions
- completes all other tasks assigned by Supervisor
- analytical mindset
- proactive approach
- open minded
- well organized
- very good German language (min. B2)
- good English language (min. A2)
- experience in SAP (HR)
- min. 2 years of professional experience
- experience in content management would be an asset
- experience in editorial work would be an asset
Poczta Polska S.A.
Warszawa, ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8
Wydział Rozwoju Technologii i Techniki Pocztowej Rodzaj zatrudnienia: umowa o pracę Twoje zadania: analizowanie rynku techniki i technologii pocztowej - w szczególności automatycznych systemów sortujących, udział we wdrażaniu urządzeń technicznych...
NES Global Talent
Would you like to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial business within renewables? Would you like to be part of the team building cutting-edge monitoring and controlling solutions for wind power plants solar plants and hydro plants? Then you might be our new...