Trainee in Learning & Development Team
- Administrative tasks related to organization of classroom trainings, such as booking calendar of trainers, sending invites to participants, dealing with other correspondence related to training planning and attendance.
- Logistics activities related to organization of classroom/virtual trainings, such as reserving training room with appropriate room set up, printing training materials, assisting trainer (logistics/organization), setting up virtual sessions
- Administration of learning activities in e-learning platform – managing training completion status, setting up new training sessions in e-learning platform, etc
- Maintaining training completion reporting (Excel), capturing training evaluation scores based on paper feedback forms
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish
- Flexible working hours
- Availability for 30h/week (preferably)
- Very good communication skills
- Communicating issues upfront
- Customer oriented attitude
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- “Can-do” attitude
- Civil contract.
- Location: Krakow
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
"Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law."
Orange Polska S.A.
Warszawa, Aleje Jerozolimskie 160
Wyznaczanie celów zespołu i współpraca przy definiowaniu ambicji FLEX. Zarządzanie, organizacja pracy i motywowanie zespołu. Bieżąca współpraca z pozostałymi kierownikami i zespołami FLEX. Zarządzanie dostawcami. Organizacja i kierowanie pracami...
ING Tech Poland
umowa o pracę taki rodzaj umowy oferujemy 8:00 - 16:00 w tych godzinach pracujemy ul. Konduktorska 35, Katowice tutaj mieści się nasze biuro Zakres obowiązków 50% - Zarządzanie zadaniami w zespole 30% - Kontakt z klientem 20% - Zarządzanie ludźmi