Technical ITSM Solutions Architect
Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Architect is an important member of the project team and is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements, based on Capgemini standards and industry best-practices. As a Technical Architect you will be involved in all aspects of solution design for Cloud and Edge Service Management platforms and integrations.
Technical Architect will be working with Capgemini clients to evaluate current state processes and tools, define solution requirements, determine and define integration requirements, and develop overall architecture and implementation plans.
Role is located in the Architecture Capability Team part of the Cloud and Edge within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. The team responsibilities involve the architecture and design consulting work related to the Cloud and Edge Service Management tools ecosystem, related integrations and automation.
What’ll make You special:
- Proven track record in ITSM technologies, 3+ years of experience in BMC ITSM or ServiceNow implementations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business related discipline
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow or BMC ITSM tool configuration and custom development
- Integration experience (SOAP,REST, WSDL, JSON, XML)
- Understanding of SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, Rest, FTP, ODBC, JDBC
- Database technologies such as SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- 3 years of experience with ITIL Service Management processes. ITIL Foundations certification preferred.
- Experience working in large implementation projects
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter focused on innovation
Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems
- Hands on experience as ServiceNow Architect or Administrator
- ServiceNow Developer certification is a plus
- Experience with other ITSM software (HP, Landesk, etc.)
- Knowledge of systems architecture, SOA, enterprise application architecture
- Experience with orchestration tools (ex. HP Operations Orchestrator, BMC Atrium Orchestrator)
- Experience in Jira, Confluence, Rabbit MQ, Apache Camel, DevOps
- Experience developing and implementing systems using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of industry architecture frameworks (for example TOGAF, AIF, etc.)
- AppDynamics experience a plus
What we offer:
- Remote work
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000 online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database)
- You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programs and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please include following statement in your application:
I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...