Support Engineer (with C# + SQL coding)
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Provide application and business support to the CAV & CVA trading desks
- Develop and enhance the trading risk applications used by the front office
- Bug fix any issues found in the applications
- Investigate any issues found by Trading, Quants, Product Control or Risk Management
- Make Ad-Hoc and BAU changes as and when requested by these teams
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and deal directly with traders regarding complex issues
- Good C# and SQL development skills
- Experience with ad hoc testing
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of financial / trading related risk and financial instruments, preferably in the Counterparty Credit risk area
- Previous experience in Risk Management systems for financial institutions is a plus
The successful candidate will work on the banks strategic risk system, extending it to support the CAV & CVA desks, including:
- Acting as 3rd line support for the Risk Management Systems taking escalations from 1st/2nd line
- Making configuration changes as and when required by Trading or downstream consumers
- Making changes to the environment to ensure optimal running
- Working with the Quants to make changes to Pricing Rules, Valuation Rules, adding trade types
Overview of the department / team (team size, backgrounds, personalities …):
The primary role will be to work closely with and support the activities of the CAV & CVA trading desks, including:
- CAV, CVA, DVA, FVA calculation and hedging and Pnl reporting
- Overnight batch report fixing
- Investigate any production issues
- Ensure downstream feeds OLAs are met
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work closely with the front office and quant analyst in areas at the forefront of regulatory change and development in investment banking.
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...