SRN Integration Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Our team is working on technical support in variety of technologies from Nokia Radio, CS& PS Core, and Server products. So, if you have an experience in these products and you have a huge willingness to learn, youre welcome to check if its a place for you! We want you to be open-minded and able to think outside the box. On top of that, you need to be advanced in trace analyzing tools and at least communicative in English.
Being a Technical Expert for E2E telecommunication testing environments, you are responsible to provide professional technical support on testbed bring up, configuration, integration and operation & maintenance of Nokia Networks Core or Radio Controller or Server products for R&D testing, Interface level troubleshooting and Demo for customers. Working in this position, you will be responsible for process area performance like KPI, AEP targets daily, enforces the quality and functionality of workflows and ticketing.
- Nokia Products - Core, Radio and Server products
- Cloud platform – CBIS, NCIR
- IP networks/firewalls
- Continuous integration systems
- Automation/shell scripting
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- At least 2 years of experience in any one of the following domains with Core or Radio or SDM in Nokia or other vendor will be added advantages:
- SDM/IMS Domain : CFX, One NDS, HSS, PCRF etc
- Core Domain : FNG, FNS, cMM, cMG, SGSN, MME, MSS, MGW etc
- Radio domain : BSC, RNC, eNB, mcRNC, mcBSC etcAble to grasp new concepts, product knowledge quickly and efficiently
- IP network, Cloud Platform-CBIS/NCIR, Unix/Linux practical experience, troubleshooting and solving skills are added advantage
- Basic knowledge on Nokia Core product for interface towards core integration. like FNS, FNG, MSS, MGW
- Knowledge on 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G architecture, call flow.
- Knowledge and experience with SS7, MAP, BSSAP, RANAP, S1-C.S1-U protocols.
- Open-mindedness and ability to think outside the box
- Analytical thinking skills and organized and process-oriented way of working
- Eager and capable to work in a global multi-cultural team and to develop him/herself
- Strong customer focus and interested in working in a global team
- Drive to deliver results, “get things done” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written English language and communication skills
Design and build applications Participate in the entire software lifecycle - development, testing, CI Providing estimates Prepare system documentation Work with destibuted teams 5+ years of experience with developing Java applications 3+ years of experience with...
As Data Engineer youll be working with alongside data architects to take data throughout its lifecycle - acquisition, exploration, data cleaning, integration, analysis, interpretation and visualization. You will be creating the pipeline for data processing, data...