Software Developer in R&D Diagnostics
DGS operates in Poland since 2007. The company, initially under the name Oticon Polska Production, manufactured hearing aids at a manufacturing facility in Mierzyn. Over the course of its 10-year existence, the company expanded their production range to technologically advanced hearing aids and diagnostic equipment, as well as IT, HR, software development, quality assurance, finances and logistic services. Due to the dynamic growth and experienced staff, a decision was made in 2015 to create a new organisation, which would provide its services to companies being parts of the William Demant Group. Currently, DGS employs 2200 people in Poland and is constantly expanding its operations, while continuously hiring new employees.
Stable employment, ideal working conditions for professional development and a friendly atmosphere.
Thats the foundation. But thats not all - we can offer much more.
- Private health care
- Summer cottages in Denmark
- Free transportation
- Cinema tickets
- Company event
- Car and bike parking
- Company canteen
- Sport club and gym membership
R&D Diagnostics Poland is well functioning and reliable software development asset that is constantly
broadening its competences and area of cooperation. We are part of global Research & Development function
and our ambition is to deliver high-end and innovative solutions within the field of audiological
instrumentation. Working in our team as a software developer you will be responsible for ensuring that we
can deliver best software products for our End Users. You will have a chance to make meaningful things, our
products are used in most hospitals around the world.
We’re looking for software developer.
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Working with newest technologies like MS Azure, .NET Core;
- Independent and responsible position;
- Trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets).
- Design and development of ‘best in the field’ application(s);
- Close cooperation within The Team to ensure team deliveries;
- Conducting necessary quality related activities (e.g. code design, code reviews, testing);
- Coordinating project deliveries with project stakeholders;
- Creating relevant project documentation.
- BA or MSc degree in computer science or similar;
- Experience with .NET (C#, WPF, MVVM);
- Mastery of object-oriented design practices and patterns;
- Knowledge and experience in software development processes
- Technology curious personality;
- You communicate easily in English.
- You value team work and cooperation;
- You are proactive, systematic and structured person;
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM);
- Experience with mobile application and/or Cloud development is a plus.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Zdania: rozwój i utrzymanie aplikacji mobilnej; przeglądy kodu; testowanie rozwijanych funkcjonalności; wsparcie zespołu w tworzeniu architektury rozwiązania; utrzymanie dokumentacji projektowej, w zakresie aplikacji mobilnej. Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:...
ING Tech Poland
umowa o pracę taki rodzaj umowy oferujemy 8:00 - 16:00 w tych godzinach pracujemy ul. Konduktorska 35, Katowice tutaj mieści się nasze biuro Zakres obowiązków 60% - Utrzymanie serwisu 40% - Development