Senior Java Developer
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
The candidate will work within the Global Credit eTrading team which is responsible for a creating, maintaining and supporting our integrated pricing environment consisting of our distributed components for market making and price contribution, trade negotiation and order execution. The software manages a wide variety of fixed income and derivative businesses including EM, Credit Derivative and Corporate Bonds. The prime objective of this system is the creation of comprehensive platform that can support electronic trading to various venues and develop regulatory requirements for SEF venues.
The responsibilities include:
- Developing, testing, and releasing the application modules,
- Constant refactoring and technical improvements of the platform,
- Working with business analysts and other teams to identify the system requirements,
- Working with the QA team to ensure high quality outcomes,
- Planning, testing, and executing the delivery of the business functionality,
- Implementing prototypes, proof of concepts etc. Next big POC is the Cloud migration.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Java SE including multithreading (Java 8 preferred),
- Experience in the communication APIs/patterns (REST, JMS, distributed caching),
- Strong focus on both delivery and quality,
- Good communication skills, ability to transform the client wish to a set of requirements,
- Constant improvement attitude, willingness to suggest and implement change, refactor and improve the existing solution,
- TDD, Domain Driven Design, strong OO design skills,
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- BPMN (Camunda or Activity),
- UNIX/Linux experience including basic scripting,
- Web UI experience,
- FIX protocol,
- Spring stack (core, AOP, boot etc),
- Few different DB engines (Oracle, Sybase, SQL server, Mongo etc),
The team is distributed, most of the developers are located in Wrocław and few team members are based in New York and London. Good business communication in English is required.
The environment is dynamic, requirements change frequently so Aglie focus is a must.
The RFX platform is relatively new, it has just passed the POC phase and was rolled out for the initial set of the bonds markets in US. There is a good balance between the implementation of the new features and architecture and code refactoring. The team is very senior, most of the team members are experts in software delivery using the best Aglie, TDD and DDD practices.
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...