Senior Frontend Engineer [rekrutacja online]
- At least 2 years of experience working in the React ecosystem,
- Familiarity with browser rendering behavior, security, and performance,
- Solid understanding of UI design patterns and usability,
- Familiarity and experience with the W3C Accessibility Guidelines,
- Experience with web asset optimization and content delivery networks,
- Experience using web build tools, such as Webpack, Parcel or Babel,
- Understanding and experience with unit, integration and end-to-end testing,
- Knowledge of DevOps practices including Git, CI/CD, monitoring,
- You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level. You are able to ask and give feedback,
- You feel at home in a high-performing team and you make the other team members feel at home as well. You have the independence to speak up when needed.
- Familiarity with one or more back-end programming languages like Scala, Java, Python or Golang,
- Understanding of container-based platforms and tooling including Docker,
- Experience in building 0-downtime applications/components.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering / AI / Computer Science
- Learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level. You are proven to be able to ask and give feedback.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 15, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.
Zdania: rozwój i utrzymanie aplikacji mobilnej; przeglądy kodu; testowanie rozwijanych funkcjonalności; wsparcie zespołu w tworzeniu architektury rozwiązania; utrzymanie dokumentacji projektowej, w zakresie aplikacji mobilnej. Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:...
ING Tech Poland
umowa o pracę taki rodzaj umowy oferujemy 8:00 - 16:00 w tych godzinach pracujemy ul. Konduktorska 35, Katowice tutaj mieści się nasze biuro Zakres obowiązków 60% - Utrzymanie serwisu 40% - Development