RPA Technical Designer
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is a non-intrusive way of automating processes that are highly manual and transaction oriented by providing a “virtual workforce”. The Robotic Process Automation Technical Designer takes ownership of technology related aspects of RPA implementation for external Clients, located around Europe.
- Leads delivery of detailed solution architecture including software and infrastructure components together with client IT teams and/or internal Accenture infrastructure teams
- Identifies appropriate technology platforms best suited for client requirements
- Analyzes client processes, and identifies automation opportunities
- Creates development standards and promotes modularization and reuse of code
- Works closely with the client to define RPA value proposition and solution scope
- Provides continuous advice to RPA Developers during project delivery
- Degree in technical subject preferred (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related field)
- Experience in software designing or development
- Experience in technology or Business Process Outsourcing
- Understanding of technology and IT architecture concepts (infrastracture, networking, virtualization, etc.)
- Experience with RPA or other Automation technologies would be an advantage
- Familiarity with waterfall and/or Agile delivery model
- Expertise in min. one of market leading RPA platforms: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path, Pega, Workfusion
- Ability to understand client expectations and requirements and converting them into technical solutions
- Very good English skills is a must
- Willingness to travel
- Working in international virtual team
- Work from home while not working on Client’s site,
- RPA technologies trainings
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...