Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
Your job will involve:
- Work closely with agile development team to develop, maintain and enhance a state-of-the-art CI/CD pipeline to allow for rapid development, deployment and testing for multiple products
- Build software when required, contribute into development/enhancement of the build system
- Build out the scripts and configuration needed to automate deployment in different environments (dev, test, uat)
- Development in Python
- Deploying new build versions to different environments (dev, test, uat) including managing the dependencies of services and builds.
- Ensuring that accurate configuration data is maintained for all supported environments.
- Establish a proactive application monitoring environment
- Troubleshoot technical issues with configuration or networking
- Coordination with and assistance to the production support team on any matters concerning the production and pre-production environments.
- Continual maintenance and improvement of automation
- Occasionally support new releases and business activities during weekends
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience with IT projects. 2+ years experience working as build/configuration/release/dev ops engineer
- Very good knowledge of Windows and command line tools
- Experience of CI/CD automation tools (like Bamboo, Artifactory, Stash/Bitbucket etc)
- Experience of working with development teams to automate and improve deployment processes
- Ability to understand, write and maintain shell scripts
- Knowledge of SQL, at least basic DDL and DML skills. No need for DBA profile, but nice if DBA skills present
- Experience with Python programming language, basic automation/programming skills
- Understanding of continuous software delivery concept
- Good understanding of the software development life-cycle
- Very good English is a must
- Good team communication skills
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
Nice to have:
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in Python and/or Java applications
- Some C, C++, C# or Java experience
The team strives to enable the organization to satisfy business customers by an early and continuous delivery of valuable and high-quality software that drives business performance.
The applications currently use the following infrastructure:
- Oracle and MSSQL relational databases
- IBM WebSphere MQ, DataSynapse Grid Server, UC4
- Analytics library, framework for calculations (pricing etc.)
- Quartet ActivePivot in-memory analytics/cube
- FpML data interfaces
- Interfaces to multiple upstream data sources (exchanges and clearing houses)
The majority of the existing codebase is written in C++, with Visual Studio as the main IDE.
CI/CD stack: Stash/BitBucket, Bamboo, Artifactory, XL Deploy, Cppcheck, Maven, Crucible, Semmle,
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...