Regular/Senior eForms Engineer
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Successful candidate would be part of a design team and responsible for processing bulk work related to initial form design according to guidelines and/or textual changes
- Review requirement specification & configurations to identify gaps and discrepancies; ensure that technical requirements of the system are addressed in order to successfully process documents.
- Perform testing, conduct root cause analysis of test defects, implement fixes, conduct test scenarios walk through with Source IT teams
- Produce production handover document, participate in post-production verification checks
- Experience in Adobe Pro/Adobe Live/Cycle or AEM Designer, Scripting Knowledge (Java Script/Perl) and basic knowledge of XML/Git
- Typographic/graphic knowledge
- Able to meet deadlines while working independently within given instructions
- Able to perform under time pressure and high workload
- Conceptual thinking
- Very good English language skills a must, German desirable, any other language is an advantage
- Very well organized, with a sense of how to prioritize and to shape efficient processes
- A team player who is energetic with positive can-do attitude
- Client focused and problem solver
Records Management IT is a global technology change and delivery organization comprising nearly 150 individuals located in Switzerland, Poland, United Kingdom, United States and Singapore. We provide archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions.
Execution of eForms is a global function in a bank; key 8 engineers are located in Zurich. At least 5 new team members are needed in order to support eForms design team in Switzerland. Approx. 6500 forms need to be maintained and approx. 400 forms are created newly each year. Several large projects are coming during the year (e.g. FATCA/AIA, Card banking or MiFiD) with small processing windows. Two different technologies are used at the time:
- Less / Non-dynamic forms via Adobe Experience Manager, consisting of physical form and schema file for field binding
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...