Regular QA Automation Specialist
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
Skilled QA Engineer is needed to help work on the transaction management, regulation and reporting systems for the Exchange Traded Derivatives platform. This platform includes major functions that involves clearing, settlement and reporting of futures, options and swap products. These systems are fully enterprise integration server-side core java systems based on in memory and event-driven data feeds.
As a quality assurance engineer, you will be responsible for executing automation testing on a variety of projects while working to improve the QA process. You will have strong experience in defining QA strategy, best practices, test requirements and carrying out automation testing. The candidate must be comfortable working on systems that are not driven by user interfaces and within an agile and distributed environment.
- Have a keen eye for detail. Be able to create thorough tests cases, define and challenge test approaches.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in testing server side backend systems
- Experience of testing within an agile environment
- Version control systems (ideally git but will consider others)
- Test automation skills using a scripting language and framework (ideally UFT or Java but will consider others)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Unix commands and ability to create shell scripts
- Junit (basic level)
Nice to have:
- Automated user interface testing of web based applications
- Automated user interface testing of thick client applications
- Knowledge of JMS, or alternative point-to-point / pub-sub systems
- Knowledge of TeamCity or alternative continuous integration tool
TMA receives trade messages from different clearing counterparties (CCPs) in different formats, performs message conversion and enrichment, sends messages downstream for a credit check, billing, and booking, and responds back to CCP. All messages at each step are stored in Oracle database. TMA Admin GUI application allows viewing details of trades processed by TMA and customizing system parameters.
New components of TMA platforms responsible for regulatory reporting are being actively developed.
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...