Regular Java Developer
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Design, development and maintenance of Java server side components for financial banking applications.
- Act as a solution reviewer for solutions produced by developers responsible for other system layers
- Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implement best practice cross project solutions within a structured development process.
Key business skills
- Good knowledge of financial products, across broad asset classes; this should include at least a basic understanding of instrument payoffs and transaction attributes
- Conversant in FpML
- Experience of data warehousing and reporting for the regulatory agenda, ideally MiFID II
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Key technology skills/experience:
- 3 to 5 years of hands on development experience
- Good understanding of server-side, core JAVA
- Typical technologies you will have used include: Collections, JDBC/Hibernate, Junit, Mockito (or similar)
- Good understanding of all Java language constructs: generics, threading/locking, Java 8 streams/lambdas
- Experience with messaging frameworks (i.e MQ, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with caching and caching solutions for distributed systems
- Experience with XML, XPath and XSLT is must
- Familiar with at least one Database platform (preferably relational, but non-relational may be appropriate)
- Familiar with the principles of performance tuning databases and application code
- Modern design techniques and idioms
- Design/development of large scale systems
What do you gain working with us?
- Mentoring and education designed to ensure that every single employee continually builds knowledge and skills in the areas that matter most to them
- Excelian develops its best-in-class talent through an extensive program of training and continual improvement
- Mentoring and education designed to ensure that every single employee continually builds knowledge
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...