- Building new applications, such as a blockchain-based trading platform written from scratch
- Integration with other systems
- Problem solving during all phases of a projects lifecycle
- Active communication with customer
- 2+ years of experience in developing web applications
- Practice in Typescript
- Knowledge of ES6+ syntax
- Familiarity with one of CSS preprocessors (i.e. Sass)
- Experience with module bundlers (i.e. Webpack/Browserify)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git preferably)
- Knowledge of English and Polish on B2+ level
- Experience in creating complex solutions
- Good understanding of design patterns important to API-driven apps
- Experience with Docker
- Some experience in Continuous Integration (i.e. Travis CI/CircleCI/Jenkins)
- Experience with Gatsby
- Attractive salary (b2b contract)
- Being a part of interesting projects for global Clients
- Remote work in bigger part (80% of time)
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
Participating and facilitating optimizations activities that clients ARTs, departments, and teams are engaged in. Conduct pilot and experiments together with Clients organization on their central methods and processes in order to get feedback and experience for...
Lead a team in the configuration of custom Fenergo Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology * Manage, enhance, and report on Technical Governance and auditing processes, supporting adherence to the relevant standards and development best practices outlined the Fenergo...