Python SaaS DevOps Enginer (BridgIT) [rekrutacja online]
- You are passionate about getting a SaaS solution fully integrated and setup conform to the agreed design,
- Your main code is written in Python,
- API calls / parsers / REST calls / Kafka bus are well known technologies to you,
- Automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery, automated testing and configuration management are your way of working,
- You’re always looking to improve the services and youre aware of what the market is doing to see where we can improve even further,
- You have higher professional educational study, preferably in (information) technology,
- Youre proficient in scripting/API skills in Python or other languages,
- You have knowledge about Kafka/ Docker and Kubernetes,
- Youre competent (senior devops engineer) in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (eg. Gitlab/Artifactory/Ansible/TFS/AzureDevOps),
- Youre knowledgeable in risk and security aspects so they can be applied and implemented,
- Youre experienced in explaining complicated analysis to a non-technical audience with your storytelling skills,
- You have good oral and written communication skills at technical and business level,
- Youre fluent in written and spoken English,
- You have previous working experience as a DevOps Engineer in an enterprise environment,
- Youre effortless in adopting the Orange Code; honest / prudent and responsible further more we take it on and make it happen, help others to become successful and make sure were always a step ahead.
- BSc in Computer Science, Software engineering,
- Preferably worked with SaaS solutions, knows what to look for and pay attention to.
- Having a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies, but also on the interpersonal level,
- Realization that the value of your work is quality x acceptance and want to become better at both,
- Being proven to be able to give, ask and incorporate feedback,
- Feeling at home in a high-performing team and you make the other team members feel at home as well,
- Independence to speak up when needed,
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities. You understand that understanding the problem is at least 90% of the solution,
- Displayed creativity and tenacity in cracking the problem and finding a solution to it.
As a DevOps Engineer you will join the BridgIT squad, a squad of engineers responsible for developing and maintaining ING’s Global Communication Service. Together with the team you will cover the whole scope of design, develop, test and running the product. The service is consists of a SAAS solution and on-premise components. As a true DevOps team predictability and transparency are very important for everything we do. The team is end-to-end responsible for delivering a stable and fit-for-purpose solution. Next to this you develop additional features and self-service capabilities. Other tasks are focused on maintaining / implementing and enforcing the security model and policies. Furthermore automating maintenance and administrations tasks will be also part of the day-to-day tasks. Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. You will become a member of the Logs team. A fun environment where there is lots of opportunities to improve yourself. In addition we offer: • Fun! • A competitive salary • Working with highly skilled people • Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of ING • An International atmosphere • Great training and education opportunity
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.
Przedsiębiorstwo Usług Specjalistycznych mvb
praca w wymiarze pełnego etatu: pon. - pt. projektowanie, tworzenie aplikacji opieka i rozwój aplikacji tworzonych na potrzeby klientów, również produkcji mvb integracja aplikacji z innymi systemami (również sprzętowymi) min. roczne doświadczenie na...
Będziesz odpowiedzialny za: analizę wymagań projektowych, implementację, testowanie, wdrażanie nowych funkcjonalności, rozbudowę istniejących, tworzenie dokumentacji. Dołącz do naszego zespołu, jeśli: posiadasz umiejętność analitycznego myślenia,...