Python Flask Developer
- Work for clients around the world in an international environment
- Providing support for creating great software, including IoT, machine learning, and blockchain related projects
- Working in the latest Agile technologies, software and methodologies for project management
- 3+ experiences in developing Python applications
- Experience in working with the Flask farmework
- Knowledge of relational databases (such as MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Practical skills in using basic DevOps tools
- Knowledge of the English language at least at the B2 / C1 level
- Experience with:
- Pandas / NumPy
- Django or Pyramid
- Employment based on a B2B contract or Contract of employment
- Paid leave (26 working days)
- Total remote or office work in Gdynia
- 100% remote recruiting and oboarding
- Private medical insurance (including basic dental services) and Multisport
- Development opportunities
- Possibility to create creative solutions
- Influence on created techniques and architecture
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
Writing code in Java 7.0 and above as target language. Basic Skills and Good Understanding of TypeScript and Angular is requested as well to seamless integrate with the GUI part. Migration to Java 8 is planned for January 2021. Working on Portfolio Radar application...
The candidate will be responsible for leading an agile team and ensuring execution on a continuing basis of all relevant tasks, activities, processes and procedures related to delivery of Software Development Services, including: Contribute to architectural model and...