Nr ref.: KS/PM/02/P
- MA/Eng. in Information Technology or Business or relevant experience
- Experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team
- Good knowledge of project management methods (PMP or Prince2 certification)
- Knowledge of good practices on IT service delivery market, such as ITIL
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile: Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of HP SM, SNOW and Jira tools.
- Communication skills and skills to cooperate inside a global organization
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Skills to envisage possible problems, determine and implement solutions
- Readiness to travel depending on project/service needs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in work related to software development
- Minimum 3 years of experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects of local/global scope, in multicultural, international environment (medium to large projects)
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- English at least at C1 level
Design and build applications Participate in the entire software lifecycle - development, testing, CI Providing estimates Prepare system documentation Work with destibuted teams 5+ years of experience with developing Java applications 3+ years of experience with...
As Data Engineer youll be working with alongside data architects to take data throughout its lifecycle - acquisition, exploration, data cleaning, integration, analysis, interpretation and visualization. You will be creating the pipeline for data processing, data...