.Net Developer with Testing capabilities
Would you like to be a part of young and talented team of developers to enable test automation in development initiatives? We are now looking for a .Net Developer with Testing capabilities to contribute in designing, developing and testing of the new inhouse developed solution.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Economic Profitability Team in Gdańsk. We are looking for a passionate .Net Developer with Testing capabilities. As a .Net Developer, you’ll play a valuable role in increasing quality of delivering solutions focusing on automation.
Project technology development stack: .NET Core 3.1 (planed migration to 5), Dapper, Angular 8 (planed migration to 11), Typescript, SQL Server, Kafka Messaging System Project
Project test libraries used: XUnit, SpecFlow, Jest, TestCafe, Benchmark.NET
What you’ll be doing:
- Automated test cases implementation in coordination with developers, product owners and business experts
- Eliminating manual testing and trivial activities
- Gathering and managing test data needed for testing
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
- Proactively driving improvements to automated test coverage
The role is based in Gdańsk
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a minimum 2 years of experience in test developing
- Are passionate about technology
- Are willing to constantly improve your competences
- Have good communication skills
Your experience and background:
- Minimum 2 year of experience in development or in test automation
- High proficiency in automation testing using C#.
- Experience in using frameworks like TestCafe or Cypress
- Fluent in using GIT
- Good knowledge of functional, automated, exploratory, regression, vulnerability testing
- Transforms manual test cases into functional and regression test scripts with automation tools
- Involved in all stages of testing process development, from time to time manual testing
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- ISTQB certified
- Static code analysis tools for frontend and backend code
- Knowledge of Docker
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 10 February 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Będziesz odpowiedzialny za: analizę wymagań projektowych, implementację, testowanie, wdrażanie nowych funkcjonalności, rozbudowę istniejących, tworzenie dokumentacji. Dołącz do naszego zespołu, jeśli: posiadasz umiejętność analitycznego myślenia,...
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
The role: Our development team is dedicated to the design and implementation of integrated technological solutions. In particular, the design of digital environments that put the user at the center, integrating infrastructure and advanced features with superior...