Junior .Net developer
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Utilize .Net C# to build backend system components to meet project quality expectations
- Provide code for the review, implement findings
- Leverage automated testing (unit tests, integration tests)
- Follow policies and practices to guarantee the quality of the outcomes
- Cooperate with the project team in all aspects of sprint and release planning
- Participate in all aspects of the development process including planning, estimation, progress tracking, dependencies detection, issues prevention and solving
- Deliver the documentation needed (how-to-s, checklists, deployment instructions), and care about the product delivery through all stages till the production release
- 1+ years of proven experience in software development using .Net and C# is an advantage; up to 1 year of experience is acceptable;
- Knowledge of design patterns (OOP, GoF, etc.)
- Experience with unit and integration tests is a plus
- Pro-activeness, self-organization, readiness to perform and focus on the result
- Good spoken and written English (intermediate)
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical specialty is an advantage OR last-year student
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Agile SDLC, continuous integration, automated testing, user acceptance testing principles and processes
- Experience with JIRA, Git, TeamCity is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL is a plus
The systems purpose is to provide risk reports to groups across the bank as well as external regulators. It is not strictly an end-user application but has circa 100 users consuming its results and working with its UI components. The system must deal with large volumes of incoming data in different formats, with a combination of real-time and daily input feeds. Calculations are extremely large scale and are distributed across a compute grid of few thousand CPUs.
- Project team consists of equally sized sub-teams
- Every sub-team is an independent delivery unit consisting of team lead, system analyst, developers (.Net/Java and DB), and testers
- High level planning is performed for every release to define the epics (projects) to be delivered to meet the business stakeholders needs
- Release scope is split into sprints, and assigned out to the teams for the implementation by project and delivery managers
- Backlog grooming, sprint planning, demo and retrospective sessions are held for every sprint to achieve fast and continuous feedback from all the stakeholders
- JIRA is the main instrument for project planning, progress tracking and collaboration
- Onsite team is responsible for the initial analysis and technical design of new projects that are then handed over to the project team for the detailed analysis and estimation
- Transparent status reporting to guarantee sprint / project / release status visibility for all stakeholders
- Communication channels established to support business requirements and technical solutions discussion
- Back End: .Net/C#, WCF, Data Synapse GRID
- Database: Oracle, MS SQL Analysis Service
The candidate is expected to provide his technology expertise to help strengthen the position of Luxoft as a strategic IT service supplier for the customer, with a range of services spanning from very complex and large-scale IT transformational initiatives to application support.
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...