Junior IT Supporter
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Global IT in Szczecin deliver IT assistance to Coloplast Colleagues globally. We are IT professionals responsible for:
- 1st level and 2nd level support,
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and solving alerts coming from IT infrastructure 24/7,
- Administration of users in global systems,
- Purchase of IT equipment, accessories and software,
- Network (WAN, LAN, WI-FI),
- Unified communications solutions (Avaya, Skype for Business, faxes),
- ERP, CRM, SharePoint, Basware & Alusta.
You will join group of fantastic people who act as IT Support and handle all kind of computer-, mobile device- and IT system - issues for all Coloplast users globally and at the same time delivers on-site support to our collegues locally in Szczecin.
We search for a new team member, who feels that solving IT issues and fulfilling our Colleagues’ requests is more than just work - it is a special mission.
- Providing internal IT support in English to our employees globally
- Ensuring all calls and emails are logged accurately within the ticket system
- Acting as technical IT support, taking ownership and responsibility of each incident and request to ensure the best customer experience
- Escalating incidents and requests to the relevant 2nd or 3rd line technical teams
- Delivering high quality support and solutions in compliance with agreed SLA and processes
- Proactive knowledge sharing with other team members
- Knowledge or experience in IT is required (Microsoft business applications, Windows OS and mobile platforms e.g. smart phones)
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and IT equipment in general
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to work on two shifts (8:00 – 16:00 and 15:00 – 23:00; Monday – Friday)
- ITIL process knowledge will be an advantage
- Communicative and active listening skills
- Strong focus on customers’ needs
- Ambitious and proactive
- Committed and determined
- Good team spirit
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Transportation co-funding,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- Great office location in the very city centre
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
If you are curious like we are, and want to know more about our company go to http://www.cpbc.pl
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfil their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.
The administrator of personal data is Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o . with registered office in Szczecin, ul. Piastów 30, 70-064 Szczecin; contact to the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, we would like to inform that:
- Your personal data will be processed up to six months from the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding the recruitment and selection process will not be taken in an automated manner.
Zdania: rozwój i utrzymanie aplikacji mobilnej; przeglądy kodu; testowanie rozwijanych funkcjonalności; wsparcie zespołu w tworzeniu architektury rozwiązania; utrzymanie dokumentacji projektowej, w zakresie aplikacji mobilnej. Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:...
ING Tech Poland
umowa o pracę taki rodzaj umowy oferujemy 8:00 - 16:00 w tych godzinach pracujemy ul. Konduktorska 35, Katowice tutaj mieści się nasze biuro Zakres obowiązków 60% - Utrzymanie serwisu 40% - Development