Java 8/11, Spring, Hibernate, Docker, Spock, JUnit/Mockito, Git, JIRA, Code review (e.g. Gerrit), Agile/Scrum Methodology, CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins), Ansible, Gradle, Groovy, RESTful API design, Designing distributed and multithreaded systems, Software debugging
We are looking for Java Developer to one of the Business Managed Services team. As a Java Developer in our team, you will be responsible for the design development, and implementation of software used in near-real-time automation systems that are part of one of the biggest Managed Services platforms over the world.
- Evelop high quality products
- Produce work in accordance with principles and best practices of quality software development
- Learn and imbibe best practices and methodologies while working within a cross-functional team
- Collaborate with team members to work towards Definition of Done
- Take responsibility of the solution from development to deployment
- Min: 3+ years proven hands-on Java programming experience
- Knowledge and experience with basic design patterns
- Knowledge and experience in software development supporting tools (Git, JIRA)
- Basic knowledge and experience with databases
- Basic knowledge and experience with Linux operating systems
- Skills to prepare well designed, elegant, testable and efficient code
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Technology, Telecommunication or an equivalent education;
- Ability to co-operate in teams, projects and networks globally to achieve results
- Experience of working in global multicultural environment
- Shares existing information, ideas and knowledge
- Communication, Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and works with minimal direction
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
Design and build applications Participate in the entire software lifecycle - development, testing, CI Providing estimates Prepare system documentation Work with destibuted teams 5+ years of experience with developing Java applications 3+ years of experience with...
As Data Engineer youll be working with alongside data architects to take data throughout its lifecycle - acquisition, exploration, data cleaning, integration, analysis, interpretation and visualization. You will be creating the pipeline for data processing, data...