IT Expert on Web Technologies
Our Client belongs to an aviation group with global operations and a total of more than 400 subsidiaries and associated companies. It is divided into five business segments, which cover the areas of passenger transportation, airfreight and airline services: Passenger Airline Group, Logistics, MRO, Catering and IT Services. All of the business segments occupy a leading position in their sectors and in some cases are the global market leaders.
Our Client operates as an international organization with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services in the areas of Finance, HR, Revenue Accounting, Management Reporting and Procurement for the group companies.
Krakow Center is the main hub for the delivery organization including also central functions for the group companies covering both standard as well as customized processes for airline business. Besides operations, Krakow Center has also teams specialized in Process Management, Migration Support, Knowledge Management and Continuous Improvement.
A dynamic growth, building up of existing and introduction of new services means development opportunities both for graduates as well as for experts and experienced leaders who want to become part of company success.
- Practical experience in IT project and IT demand management in multi-functional organizations
- Min. 5 years of practical experience in supporting and managing applications in the environment
- Experience in customizing and conceptual design of solutions
- Excellent command of English
- Good command of German will be an asset
- Planning and organizational talent
- Strong conceptual skills and problem solving competence
- Flexibility and entrepreneurship
- Distinctive written and oral communication capability
- Readiness to travel (up to 40%)
Based on his/her functional and technical expertise and background the IT Project Manager manages tasks and projects in the field of the IT-support of business processes.
The IT Project Manager is entrusted with projects in the functional area of IT. He/she assumes the responsibility for project delivery within agreed time and budget. Based on his/her knowledge the IT Project Manager manages international projects from first conceptual ideas to production rollout. He/she coordinates all relevant parties and stakeholders inside and outside the LGBS organization. He/she instructs the assigned staff functionally or disciplinary.
Furthermore he/she will complement the company team in Germany with his/her skills and knowledge in coordinating and solving operational issues and upcoming functional requirements within the IT landscape. In this role he/she will work in close cooperation with all relevant internal and external parties (e.g. Process Management, Operations, IT Providers).
The candidate would have the responsibility for cost estimations/offers and should be able to provide a performance as well as billing services abiding by the contractual agreements with the client. Furthermore, he/she would need to ensure a high level of customer and user satisfaction, for example through appropriate quality assurance, customer reports, optimisation measures and early active risk management.
He/She should have an independent and self-responsible work ethic, capable of steering the product providers in regards to the assigned applications and coordinating as well as steering projects in the area of web applications.
- Manage applications and services within the landscape
- Ensure a smooth operation of the IT applications
- Support and consulting in IT-related issues in the SAP and non-SAP field
- Conceptual design and implementation of new applications within the IT landscape
- Continuous monitoring of interfaces and automated processes regarding integrity, performance and optimal usage, ensuring a smooth and stable IT support for the business processes
- Derive necessary technical and conceptual measures from the monitoring analysis, plan and implement the same in direct interaction with Customer, IT team and service providers
- Customizing of the supported applications according to technical and/or business needs, coordination of test activities and ongoing documentation of the supported solutions
- Handling of Incidents and Change Requests
- Drive automation and digitization in IT and the supported processes
- Act as product manager for selected IT applications, including budget and controlling functions
- Manage the lifecycle of IT-products and ensure alignment to IT strategy and IT architecture guidelines
- Manage and support projects in the field of IT (e.g. international roll-out of solutions, IT harmonization projects, implementation of new functionalities)
- Support customer projects and internal projects in terms of project planning and execution
- Unique opportunity to participate in interesting international projects
- Key role in the company transformation
- Challenging and rewarding job within a dynamically growing and prospective multinational organization
- Attractive benefits and bonus package
- Opportunities for further professional development
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...