Infrastructure Specialist (Test Lab)
- Server hardware configuration and provisioning of required equipment,
- Test laboratory general infrastructure management including racking, cabling, organization and other daily practices,
- Proactively identify issues and corrective actions necessary to sustain the environment,
- Resolve unusual or escalated customer service issues related to test laboratory and network services,
- Respond in timely manner to all test environments and network issues,
- Maintain regular usage and performance for all testing seats & network systems and services,
- Manage client/partners relationships,
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical staff working in various service centers accross Europe,
- Support projects related to the test lab and network services to provide maximum network and hardware availability, integrity, and flexibility,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of computer architecture and hardware design and maintenance,
- 4 years" experience working in a similar role,
- Strong data networking design and architectural background in an environment that includes routed IP and switched Ethernet networks,
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of network security tools and security practices,
- Solid understanding of computer networks inclusive of Routers/Servers, TCP/IP, Firewalls, IDS, NAS, DNS, DHCP, SSL, VPN and IP Subnetting,
- Solid analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills,
- Able to work cooperatively and establish positive relationships with internal and remote teams,
- Good organizational skills,
- Reliable self-starter who can work independently or in teams,
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, written and verbal,
- Ability to understand the long term impact of choices,
- Very good knowledge of English both written and spoken,
- At least basic knowledge of retails peripherals (scanners, printers, EFT, MSR).
Experience of the following technologies and applications:
- Cisco Firewalls,
- TP-Link Switches,
- SSL VPN,
- VMWare (vSphere),
- Back up and restoration tools (e.g. Clonzilla, Norton Ghost),
- Linux operating system (admin level),
- Windows operating system (admin level),
- Border Gateway Protocol.
- Employment in a stable company with the established position on the market,
- Opportunity for professional development in an international organization that promotes innovative and modern technologies,
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills,
- Friendly atmosphere and ambient working environment with modern working and social facilities,
- Participation in international assignments and projects,
- Private medical care with family option,
- Life and accident insurance,
- Multisport (with partner, friend and child option).
TeamQuest został wpisany do rejestru podmiotów prowadzących agencje zatrudnienia przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 11118
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...