Information and Analytics Specialist (System Support Area)
- Maintains business systems including resolving users" issues.
- Participate in design of new enhancements that will improve reporting efficiency across the organization.
- Contribute to projects including design, testing, and implementation.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and reporting changes.
- Experience in design, implementation and maintenance of large scale data warehouse solutions using full Microsoft technology stack (SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Proficiency in data modeling focused on building enterprise scale analytical solutions.
- Experience in data management and transformation using cloud based frameworks (Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, SnapLogic, Hadoop etc.)
- Experience in delivering BI solutions using modern BI presentation tools like Power BI, QlickView.
- Experience in gathering business needs and translating them to reporting specification and technical solution requirements.
- Knowledge of layout and design best practices for reports and dashboards.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting.
- Participation in multi-territory activities in business systems support area.
- Access to and ability to acquire proficiency in top notch IT tools and solutions in a macro scale use.
- Competitive salary and benefit package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program.
- -Opportunity to engage in afterhours sports activities and team building events
- Inspiring and friendly work environment.
Your personal career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions.
Area of responsibility:
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support clients. Report and Analytics Users globally.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately.
- Provide guidance on alternative resolutions on recurring, or ongoing issues.
- Document troubleshooting or resolution steps.
- Engage and coordinate with the vendor, when required.
- Invoke escalation processes; involve multiple resolver groups, as needed.
- Performs special assignments as requested.
Please send Cv in English
TeamQuest został wpisany do rejestru podmiotów prowadzących agencje zatrudnienia przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 11118
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...