HW Integration Test Engineer
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be working with state of the art test measurement equipment and technologies such as high-speed interfaces (Ethernet 1G/10G/25G/40G, CPRI), various serial buses, microprocessor debuggers, DDR memory testing, verification of complex ASICs and FPGAs. To test complex HW we also need know-how on SW integration and coding in Python and other scripting languages.
- Measurement devices
- Testing frameworks
- Version control and code review systems
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- experience in digital HW / Embedded systems/ low level SW
- professional in script / programming languages (e.g. Python/Shell/Tcl, Bash, C)
- skilled in hardware / software integration / system testing / test automation
- knowledgeable with measurement equipment such as logic analyzers, high speed oscilloscopes, microprocessor debuggers
- manual capability in handling of electronic boards (modifications including soldering in lab)
- proven knowledge of high speed interfaces used in telecommunication technology (Ethernet, CPRI)
- experience with serial buses (IIC, SPI, USB)
- teamwork skills
- problem solving skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
Dont see a technology you love? Tell us why we should know about it!
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in test automation
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on ones achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more...
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...