Google Adwords Specialist
Kroll Ontrack is a technology software and services company serving both the Data Recovery and Legal Technologies markets. As the world’s largest Data Recovery company, Kroll Ontrack boasts international in-lab services with clean room facilities as well virtual on-site services through Remote Data Recovery. Kroll Ontrack’s Legal Technologies group (Electronic Discovery, Paper Discovery, Computer Forensics) assists attorneys, businesses and investigators with the collection, organization and preparation of data for review and analysis in legal matters, regulatory filings, and investigations.
More details about our company on: www.krollontrack.com
As part of the ongoing growth we are currently recruiting for:
The Google Adwords Specialist is responsible for executing Google Adwords campaigns across the globe. This includes working with multiple Google Accounts for Kroll Ontrack offices, analyzing and optimizing PPC campaigns. The role will include applying recommendations from local marketing teams to support business operations. The Specialist closely monitors and works within predefined budget spending. Reports click rates, conversion, ad expenses, and overall campaign performance to make data driven decisions and constantly improve ad effectiveness and maximize ROI.
- Student or Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Marketing, Business Communications or other related areas is required
- Proven 1-2 years experience in SEM/PPC marketing
- Experience managing PPC campaigns on Google (other systems are nice add-on)
- Experience with keyword research
- Google certification (Adwords or Analytics) is a nice plus
- Fluency in various types of campaigns: PPC/PLS/Video/Display
- Knowledge of Adwords Editor, GTM
- Expert ability to effectively use a PC, including working knowledge of MS Office Suite, email, Web browsers
- Build paid search campaigns
- Thorough understanding of ad groups and keyword planning
- Monitor and manage multiple campaigns as they relate to campaign goals and objectives
- Proactively expand, test and improve results
- Understanding of demographic and geographic targeting parameters
- Advanced ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, business leaders, and internal stakeholders
- International working environment for a worldwide leader in Data Recovery, Computer Forensics, Electronic Discovery and Legal Technologies
- Involvement in advanced, best in class technology solutions
- Comfortable work environment
- Friendly, fast paced atmosphere
- Open - minded team of creative, innovative, software engineering driven colleagues
- Professional-growth opportunities
- Attractive package of benefits
- Relocation support
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...