Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
- Specify, design and test systems using a variety of development methods;
- Own feature functions on system level like traffic sign recognition or included subfunctions like perception, localization or threat assessment;
- Understand and document requirements using a requirements management tool on both - system and software level;
- Document system or subsystem architecture in an unambiguous, clear and understandable way;
- Collaborate with project and different development teams (Software, Integration, ADAS/AD Feature development and System Testing);
- Collaborate with algorithm development team to ensure functional performances meet customer and internal requirements in line with defined process.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or other technical field of study;
- Interpersonal communication on a high level;
- Advanced in English communication;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Experienced in requirements management, effort and test reports analysis;
- Experience in development vehicle functions.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Experience with ADAS;
- Model-based system development;
- Functional Safety (ISO 26262);
- Embedded software, C Programming.
- Good working environment and work in a multinational team;
- Relocation package;
- Employment agreement with copyrights tax benefit;
- Exposure to modern technologies;
- Career opportunities;
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working in a hybrid model;
- Private medical care;
- Employee package – „MyBenefit”.
Be part of our ZF team as Function Owner and apply now!
Centrum Rozwoju Szkół Wyższych TEB Akademia sp. z o.o.
Zakres obowiązków: projektowanie, pisanie planów i przypadków testowych oraz realizacja testów, tworzenie, wdrażanie i doskonalenie procesów QA w całym cyklu życia produktu, dbałość o najlepsze praktyki testowania (piramida testów, optymalizacja ilości...
HCL Poland Sp. z o.o.
Tasks: As an IT Helpdesk Analyst with HCL Technologies , you will perform a support role for the French-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing. Your main aim will be to provide...