Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
- Specify, design and test systems using a variety of development methods;
- Own feature functions on system level like traffic sign recognition or included subfunctions like perception, localization or threat assessment;
- Understand and document requirements using a requirements management tool on both - system and software level;
- Document system or subsystem architecture in an unambiguous, clear and understandable way;
- Collaborate with project and different development teams (Software, Integration, ADAS/AD Feature development and System Testing);
- Collaborate with algorithm development team to ensure functional performances meet customer and internal requirements in line with defined process.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or other technical field of study;
- Interpersonal communication on a high level;
- Advanced in English communication;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Experienced in requirements management, effort and test reports analysis;
- Experience in development vehicle functions.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Experience with ADAS;
- Model-based system development;
- Functional Safety (ISO 26262);
- Embedded software, C Programming.
- Good working environment and work in a multinational team;
- Relocation package;
- Employment agreement with copyrights tax benefit;
- Exposure to modern technologies;
- Career opportunities;
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working in a hybrid model;
- Private medical care;
- Employee package – „MyBenefit”.
Be part of our ZF team as Function Owner and apply now!
Debugs non-complex software products by systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to...
ING Tech Poland
contract of employment type of contract 8:00 - 18:00 (8 h) work hours Zajęcza 4, Warsaw this is the location of our office