Full Stack Software Developer
We are seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to join our growing Hedging Team. As a part of it, you will be developing innovative, high quality, and robust financial applications for internal use.
As a member of the team you will:
- Develop cutting-edge financial applications that improve our services level and meet the needs of variety of a business users.
- Work in an Agile methodology in a self-organizing team with 2-week sprints.
- Gain a great influence over the style of software developed in the team.
- Collaborate with other teams within Chatham Financial.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with application development in an agile scrum environment
- Comfort with full stack software development, including both front-end and back-end development, service design, data storage and access models, enterprise level messaging patterns, and modern web development frameworks
- Proclivity towards refactoring and adhere to clean code practices
- Testing skills including use of inversion of control, mocks, and stubs in unit and BDD frameworks like SpecFlow and Cucumber
- Great development opportunities, including a training budget, trips to partner offices, access to technical training from Pluralsight, 50% tax scheme (50% KUP), and quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product ideas and technology improvements
- Collaborative, low-hierarchical culture in which the leadership is gained through influence and character, not title
- Private health care, MultiSport card, in-house English classes, relocation package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – opportunity to own the company stock at a discount
Yes, we know for most developers the word “financial” often conjures images of horror. Suits and ties, cubicle farms, siloed teams and layers of creativity-killing bureaucracy… Don’t fret, we don’t like them either. Working here is a unique experience. At Chatham Financial we’re committed to making a positive impact for our clients, markets, communities, and each other. That starts with hiring people who demonstrate intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and a desire for collaboration and leadership. Are you such a person?
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...