Expert / Senior IT Developer (SEEBURGER)
We are searching for an Expert / Senior IT Developer for a Banking and Institutional Technology Swedish team.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Banking Application Development Swedish team. The primary vertical focus of the role is in Payments and Cash Managememt Area, with a secondary the rest of the BIT portfolio. The Expert/ Senior IT developer needs to have a sound understanding of business drivers and understanding of the objectives of financial industry in the Nordics. This involves all aspects of the deployment life cycle, from qualification and opportunity assessment, through to solution design and implementation.
In addition, you will provide technical assistance for the business units and will be responsible for detailed technical support for product information.
This role is based in Poland (Tricity or Warsaw) or Sweden (Stockholm).
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Demonstrate best practices in the design, development, documentation, configuration and testing of all solutions as Senior IT developer
- Work with Enterprise and Solution Architects to identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Develop detailed system and program specifications
- Build processes / solutions using EDI technology to integrate various systems according to business requirements
- Participate in account review meetings as needed with the external vendors
- Act as the primary source of detailed technical information and manage technical resources
- Have the will to become an expert on developing knowledge on products and services (like SEEBURGER and others) specific to the business
- Function as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned technologies and solutions
- Mentor other developers and
- consultants as assigned
Your experience and background
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of the companys technology & solutions, with deep expertise in the area of specialization and related technologie
- Applies broad understanding of technical innovations & trends to solving business problems
- Establishes thought leadership in technical specialty area with business
- Demonstrated ability to work as the technical lead for large complex IT projects
- Has a high-level understanding of the companys product roadmaps
- Has demonstrated extensive hands-on level skills with similar technology
- Creates solutions that address business requirements
- Ability to demonstrate strong interest in customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate soft skills: work well under stress; able to deliver excellent quality results with minimum direction and detail; professional; strong leadership qualities; self-starter
- Must be a solid team player, able to meet deadlines, and handle changing priorities
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent
- Master degree is preferred
- 5 - 7 years + experience in middleware and related technologies.
- Software development experience in SEEBURGER , E-bridge or relevant EDI tools is a plus
- Software development experience in Java/J2EE or any other programming language is a plus
- Experience with integration software on-premise, hybrid or as a cloud solution service
- Ability to network, including setting up meetings with the relevant stakeholders and business area technology leaders for the IT areas business line
- Willing to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a global team
- Fluency in English is a must
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 11 February 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.