Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.Â Meet our team!
- Provide top level infrastructure consultancy services to our clients.
- Provide input to the design of End User based solutions as a recognized subject matter expert.
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike.
- Take part in portfolio development.
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Solution Designers and senior levels on client.
The End User consulting group is looking for talented Citrix SME with experience in the infrastructure services especially within end user workplace solutions and cloud solutions
We are actively seeking a Citrix SME with in-depth knowledge of Application Virtualization and VDI solutions.Â
Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest technologies in workplace space including digital workspaces, mobility, Internet of Things and cognitive computing.
You will work in the CapgeminiÂ Cloud & Edge Project ConsultingÂ team based in Poland, being a part of a global Cloud & Edge Practice.
You will have the possibilities to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in a variety of IT domains such as: data centers transformations, virtualization technology, public and private clouds, network, storage, automation, server operating systems, security, data and information protection, big data, business intelligence, data analytics and reports, artificial intelligence,Â etc.
You will have an opportunity to work for the biggest brands of the World in the in sectors like financial, industry, logistics and other.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000 online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programs and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please include following statement in your application:
I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...