C/C++ SW Architect
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Our team is working on creating solutions for mobile telecommunication industry for current and future networks: starting from 2G, through 3G and 4G, to 5G and beyond. We define the architecture to create robust system, able to offer unique experience, like high data throughput, short communication latency and good voice quality.
A system is composed of various elements with HW, SW and SoC (System-On-Chip) components. Part of our job is to define what should be implemented by which component. This includes selecting an appropriate technology, creating an implementation strategy and evaluating different potential options.
We are open to using different techniques that help to optimize the system, like simulation and modeling, statistical and data mining techniques, new programing languages or computing concepts (like cloud and edge cloud). Being open‑minded is the key!
Our multinational team cooperates closely with organizations across the world to analyze customer requirements, propose technical solution and guide the implementation.
As a SW Architect, you must be able to analyze and solve complex problems. You are responsible for capturing key requirements for your SW domain to define scalable architecture. You guide the implementation teams to transform the requirements into efficient and testable implementation. In order to select appropriate technical solution, you may launch and supervise a study work exploring the options according to defined criteria. It is important in your work to identify and set not only functional requirements for SW components, but also performance and reliability requirements (including, requirements towards HW and SoC). You must be also aware how the requirements could be tested in efficient way.
- experience with defining SW Architecture and analyzing system performance aspects
- ability to identify key risks for given SW domain and defining necessary actions to minimize them
- communicating technical concepts in clear and understandable way
- understanding of distributed and parallel processing
- knowledge of Unix/Linux/Posix, Real-Time Operating Systems, processors architectures and embedded systems
- knowledge of programming (C, C++) and modeling languages (UML, SystemC, Matlab)
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- customer- and result-oriented attitude
- good analytical skills and structured approach to problem solving
- pro-activeness, creativity and self-motivation
- experience in requirement engineering
- cloud computing
- good knowledge of mobile network technologies, radio system architecture, functions and standards (3GPP)
- experience with large scale systems
- projects that are rapidly evolving and are not in the maintenance mode
- dealing with latest processing technologies
- contributing to development of future telco solutions
- variety of projects with different focus areas
- flexible and friendly working environment
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- on the job activities which revolve not only around project development (open source projects, H@ckathons - own initiatives development during brain storm programming - during work hours!)
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on ones achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more...
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...