Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
Your job will involve:
- Code, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, document and test applications, applying technical competence to fulfill business and IT requirements with regards to scalability, functional and non-functional requirements
- Manage code quality and flexibility of systems within own area to ensure maintainability and changeability of systems
- Work on the full tech stack from UI layer, middleware to the back-end
- Extend existing automated integration and regression tests as required
- Working where necessary on designing both functional & non-functional tests (e.g. fail-safe scenarios, performance etc.)
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience with IT projects developing applications in CC++, ideally using Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL(Oracle and MS SQL)
- Agile knowledge
- Good knowledge of Windows and command line tools
- Good English is a must
- Good team communication skills
Nice to have:
- Python and/or C# development background
- Knowledge of messaging systems like IBM WebSphere MQ
- Knowledge of financial instruments, Capital Markets / Financial / Risk domain
- Business Driven Development (BDD) / Specification by example and continuous integration experience
- Customer facing experience
- High-performance computing
The team strives to enable the organization to satisfy business customers by an early and continuous delivery of valuable and high quality software that drives business performance.
The applications currently use the following infrastructure:
- Oracle and MSSQL relational databases
- IBM WebSphere MQ, Grid Server, UC4
- Analytics library, framework for calculations (pricing etc.)
- Quartet ActivePivot in-memory analytics/cube
- FpML data interfaces
- Interfaces to multiple upstream data sources (exchanges and clearing houses)
The majority of the existing codebase is written in C++, with Visual Studio as the main IDE.
CI/CD stack: Stash/BitBucket, Bamboo, Artifactory, XL Deploy, Cppcheck, Semmle, Maven, Fisheye & Crucible
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...