BI Data Warehouse Specialist
- Utilize business systems analysis expertise to deliver DW technical solutions.
- Apply best practices to gather end-user requirements, write business and functional specification documents to be utilized by the Data Architecture, Data Integration, Business Intelligence and Data Quality teams to deliver a solid data warehouse environment.
- Manage projects from inception through implementation, ensuring all milestones and deliverables are met and accurate and timely communication takes place.
- High level of coordination with other departments, business partners, and off-site vendors in order to provide customer support.
- Help data modelers prepare models, and review models to ascertain that requirements are met.
- Proven experience in the role of Data Warehousing environment in a business functional area (e.g., IT, sales, financial, CRM, marketing, HR, etc.) in gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements in order to effectively work with the users.
- Experience working in data warehousing / business intelligence solutions (e.g. ETL, dashboards, SQL queries, data warehousing).
- Experience working with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and project management steps used in delivering IT solutions.
- Strong knowledge of SQL to write intermediate level SQL coding to help analyze data.
- Understanding of BI principles and BI tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, Cognos, etc.
- Knowledge on Data Virtualisation and APIs solutions is a plus (i.e Composite, MuleSoft, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of project management principles and procedures.
- Ability to interpret and/or write system documentation and technical specifications.
- Proven history of successful problem solving with strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Ability to lead a project team from project definition through deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead requirements and business process definition and design sessions with decision makers, system owners and end users under minimal supervision and guidance.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and follow-up skills with the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Capable of relating business issues to the DW IT staff in an effort to achieve the necessary resolution of issues.
- Understanding or Experience in big data warehouse solutions such as SP Hanna, Hadoop, Oracle will be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to gather business analysis experience
- Ability to work in multinational environment
- Sport Card
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
TeamQuest został wpisany do rejestru podmiotów prowadzących agencje zatrudnienia przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 11118
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...