Automation Technical Architect
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
The Robotic Process Automation Technical Architect takes ownership of technology related aspects of RPA implementation as part of a client sales process, mobilization, internal initiative or other special program within Accenture Operations Business Process Outsourcing Organization.
Following Accenture methodologies and industry best practices, this role will be accountable for recommending appropriate technology solutions and delivering architectural and technical solution designs and client proposals. These goals will be achieved leveraging our global network, working together and openly sharing ideas, knowledge and resources.
- Analyzes client processes, and identifies RPA opportunities
- Recommends RPA approach/strategy
- Leads delivery of detailed solution architecture including software and infrastructure components together with client IT teams and/or internal Accenture infrastructure teams
- Assists Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of the RPA solution
- Partners with Project Manager during project delivery
- Provides mentoring and guidance to RPA developers
- Develops RPA prototypes and Proofs of Concept
- Creates development standards and promotes modularization and reuse of code
- Contributes to creation of standard approaches and techniques
- May manage a virtual, geographically distributed team of up to 5 RPA architects
- Ensures optimal performance of team members
- Serves as an escalation point in case of performance issues
- Ensures minimal attrition maintaining high job satisfaction and meeting team members’ career objectives
- Maintains open, transparent and friendly team atmosphere
- Degree in technical subject preferred (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics)
- 7+ years of experience in technology as senior developer/architect/project manager
- Previous experience working with off-shore teams
- Familiarity with process improvement and transformation methodologies (Green Belt/TQM)
- Familiarity with waterfall and/or Agile delivery model
- Familiarity with Cognitive technologies (NLP, Machine Learning, digital assistance)
- Familiarity with Business Process Management technologies and solutioning
- In depth understanding of RPA concepts and market
- In depth expertise of min. one of market leading RPA platforms e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path
- Deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts
- Infrastructure sizing including Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Strong operational and client focus
- Communicative, open to internal customers
- Very good English skills is a must
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...