CapgeminiÂ is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure ServicesÂ is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
The application manager is responsible for assuring operation of applications and continuity of service with respect to both service level and performance level, as agreed in the specific SLA. She or he works with system and application specific tools, communicates with the IT team of our clients and handles all technical tasks regarding availability and operation of applications. In addition, the Application Manager implements new application versions.
We are currently looking for an Application Manager to work in a team which is responsible for supporting IT infractructure of one of leading ICT providers on the German market.
- Operation of applications and services during the agreed service times.
- Monitoring of applications and interfaces.
- Installation and configuration of software.
- Measurement of relevant performance indicators and utilization of resources.
- Work with a lot of different standardized and application specific technologies.
- Use of system and application specific tools which are in German and English language.
- Management and handling of incidents, changes, problems and known errors.
- Quick recovery of failed application services with respect to the agreed SLA’s.
- Up-dating, maintenance and management of technical manuals (operations handbook) and other documentation.
- Participation in technical testing and technical inspections of new software releases.
- Cooperation with the clients IT team, release management, service level management and other internal departments.
- Intermediate to good knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Preferably a broad information technology background.
- Ability to read and understand application architecture charts and network diagrams.
- Basic knowledge of general application architecture, high-availability solutions, backup concepts, storage and network infrastructure.
- Used to work in an ITIL oriented environment.
- Fluent English is a must.
- German language is an asset.
- Strong sense of responsibility and forward-looking mode.
- Able to work occasionally under pressure.
- Customer oriented / service focused behaviour.
- Strong communicational skills in external (to the client) and internal communication.
- Readiness to work outside regular business hours.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please include following statement in your application:
I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...